Hello fellow book lovers, I am super excited to announce that I have been nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award! I have seen lots of awards flying around over the last couple of the years and never imagined that I would actually get nominated.
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo on your blog
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award. The creator of this award is Okoto Enigma
- Answer the five questions you were asked
- Tell the readers three things about yourself
- Nominate ten to twenty bloggers
- Notify the bloggers that you nominated them by commenting on one of their posts
- Ask your nominees five questions with one weird or funny one
- Share a link to your best posts
The three secrets about myself are:-
I support the only football team that has one the European cup/champions league more times than their own top league.
I was a Cub Scout when they celebrated their 75 anniversary.
My cat Silva goes to other members of my family even though I am the one shaking the food.
What is your ultimate comfort food?
It is tinned tomatoes, mushrooms, garlic, onions, cooked in one pan poured over any pasta with some bread.
Which book format do you prefer to read (physical, eBoook, audio etc) or do you like to mix it up? If you had to choose one format which would you go for?
This would have to be an ebook, as I have used as a main reading device, for nearly 15 years. I started using a sony one and now use one made by Kobo.
Name a book or books that have had a big impact on you or changed your views?
This would have to be The Eagle has Landed, by Jack Higgins which I have written about in this post here. I read this book which had German soldiers, from world war II portrayed as people with their own fears, when all the movies on the tv showed them as bad guys.
What was a TV show or film that you loved as a child?
What are your favourite type of blogs to do?
I would have to say it is reviews, especially when I get books to read, for free, just for stating my own opinions on them, on a few websites.
There were some great questions their, even making me think about the answers to some of them.
So to that end I am going to use the same 5 questions which were?
- What is your ultimate comfort food?
- Which book format do you prefer to read (physical, eBoook, audio etc) or do you like to mix it up? If you had to choose one format which would you go for?
- Name a book or books that have had a big impact on you or changed your views?
- What was a TV show or film that you loved as a child?
- What are your favourite type of blogs to do?
And nominate any one who has read this blog.
Comment, bellow, on either the answer to these questions or, if you decide to do this tag.
Like, follow or share if you want similar content.